[ovirt-users] Only 1 VM migrated to another host after setting a host to maintenance mode - another VM didn't

Wee Sritippho wee.s at forest.go.th
Thu Jul 7 08:34:47 UTC 2016

Hi, I was trying to upgrade the hosted-engine environment from v3.6.5 to
v3.6.7.

Upgrading host01 and host02 is OK. But when I was trying to put host03
(which has the engine VM in it) to maintenance mode, the process stuck -
only the engine VM was migrated, another ordinary VM didn't.

I also noted that a lot of "Moving Host xxx to Maintenance" task was
gradually created but didn't finished.

Here are the log files:
https://app.box.com/s/ibi8pjxyxv4khek2menho1orumstek8y

--