[ovirt-users] VMs freeze during vm-host reboot

bertjan b.j.goorkate at umcutrecht.nl
Fri Jul 8 10:28:44 UTC 2016

Hi Michal,

That's right. I put it in maintenance mode, so there were no VMs.

The frozen VMs were on the other hosts. That's wat makes it strange and
why it doesn't give me a good feeling. When someone can say  'I know the
issue and it is fixed with gluster version 3.7.12', I would feel more reassured
about it...

Regards,

Bertjan