[ovirt-users] Fail to setup Hyperconverged Infrastructure using oVirt and Gluster

Dewey Du deweyto at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 14:41:07 UTC 2016

on Host-01

[root at localhost ~]# hostname
localhost.localdomain

on Engine VM

[root at engine ~]# hostname
engine.ovirt.hscloud

[root at engine ~]# engine-setup

          --== CONFIGURATION PREVIEW ==--

          Bridge interface                   : em1
          Engine FQDN                        : engine.ovirt.hscloud
          Bridge name                        : ovirtmgmt
*          Host address                       : localhost.localdomain*
          SSH daemon port                    : 22
          Gateway address                    : 10.0.100.2
          Host name for web application      : hosted_engine_1
          Storage Domain type                : glusterfs
          Host ID                            : 1
          Image size GB                      : 10
          GlusterFS Share Name               : hosted_engine_glusterfs
          GlusterFS Brick Provisioning       : False
          Storage connection                 : 10.0.100.17:/ovirt-engine
          Console type                       : vnc
          Memory size MB                     : 16384
          MAC address                        : 00:16:3e:1b:0f:e2
          Boot type                          : disk
          Number of CPUs                     : 4
          OVF archive (for disk boot)        :
/usr/share/ovirt-engine-appliance/ovirt-engine-appliance-3.6-20160623.1.el7.centos.ova
          CPU Type                           : model_Haswell-noTSX