[ovirt-users] serial console problem in 4.0

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 14:46:50 UTC 2016

On Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 12:56 PM, Michal Skrivanek <
michal.skrivanek at redhat.com> wrote:

> > On 05 Jul 2016, at 11:05, Gianluca Cecchi <gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> > I have problems configuring and testing serial console in 4.0
> >
> > As soon as in web admin portal (connected as admin) I click on top right
> "admin at internal-authz" --> options to add the publc key I get this in
> engine.log (no errors yet in gui):
> >

> > 2016-07-05 10:59:21,667 ERROR
> [org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.GetUserProfileQuery] (default task-63) [] Query
> 'GetUserProfileQuery' failed: PreparedStatementCallback; bad SQL grammar
> [select * from  getuserprofilebyuserid(?)]; nested exception is
> org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: The column name
> user_portal_vm_auto_login was not found in this ResultSet.
> > 2016-07-05 10:59:21,668 ERROR
> [org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.GetUserProfileQuery] (default task-63) []
> Exception: org.springframework.jdbc.BadSqlGrammarException:
> PreparedStatementCallback; bad SQL grammar [select * from
> getuserprofilebyuserid(?)]; nested exception is
> org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: The column name
> user_portal_vm_auto_login was not found in this ResultSet.
>
> perhaps some issue with upgrade? There’s no catch in the upgrade script so
> it sounds weird, and it works fine on my upgraded setup.
> But anyway, can you check your db if it has that user_portal_vm_auto_login
> column in user_profiles table at all?
>
> Thanks,
> michal

It seems not...

engine=# \d user_profiles
     Table "public.user_profiles"
      Column       | Type | Modifiers
-------------------+------+-----------
 profile_id        | uuid | not null
 user_id           | uuid | not null
 ssh_public_key    | text |
 ssh_public_key_id | uuid |
    "pk_profile_id" PRIMARY KEY, btree (profile_id)
    "idx_user_profiles_user_id" btree (user_id)
Foreign-key constraints:
    "fk_user_id" FOREIGN KEY (user_id) REFERENCES users(user_id) ON DELETE
CASCADE

engine=# select count(*) from user_profiles;
 count
-------
     1
(1 row)

Any upgrade log file to cross-check what has caused problems in upgrading
the table's structure?