[ovirt-users] Communicating with ovirt agent

Vinzenz Feenstra vfeenstr at redhat.com
Mon Jul 11 11:28:29 UTC 2016

> On Jul 4, 2016, at 2:49 PM, Tadas <tadas at ring.lt> wrote:
>
> We are mostly using Debian based distros (Debian, Ubuntu).
> And since this is a massive project it takes much time to adopt it to different distro and also maintain it.
> On the other hand our project is in production at the moment and the only thing that was still unfinished was SSO part. With help of oVirt agents it will take little time to extend SSO in our code.

hi there,

sorry for the late reply I have been last week on vacation.

Well we can also try to improve the support for those systems instead :-)
If we have someone who can give us active feedback on things working or not we can fix the things.

We already have the guest agent “in” debian and ubuntu however they seem to be still having some troubles to run properly.

Anyway I am glad to work with you and we can get these things fixed asap to make it work properly on Debian based systems

Regards,