[ovirt-users] Networking issues with oVirt Guest VM.

Gary Verhulp gary.verhulp at xilinx.com
Mon Jul 11 23:15:31 UTC 2016

I encountered similar if not exact same issue.

Exploring KVM with oVirt. Testing on Nested Virtualization (KVM on VMWare)

I was able to solve this issue by setting on each node.

brctl setageing <bridgename>  0

I do not have access to the switching infrastructure to easily troubleshoot.
I'm not sure of the ramifications of setting that. I know it turns  the bridge from switch functionality to hub.

I need to look more into it.
This is not in production. I will have to see if this is isolated to the Nested Virt setup I  have or will it persist  on physical nodes.