[ovirt-users] Changing video memory size

Alexis HAUSER alexis.hauser at telecom-bretagne.eu
Tue Jul 12 09:36:13 UTC 2016

> That's right.  You can add similar lines for other OSes as needed.

Is there a way to change it for all os in a row ? something like "os.all.devices.display.vramMultiplier.value = 2"

How is that memory used on the hypervisor ? Will this use the physical vram for the same amount or will it use the physical RAM ? i.e. if I set all VM to 32, can I reach the limit of the resources from my hypervisor quickly ?

So basically, I must create a 01-defaults.properties file ? Will it ovewrite only parameters I change in that file, or will it totally replace the whole configuration with my new file ?