[ovirt-users] ovirt node upgrade

Ariel Pérez Rodríguez arielnostra at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 14:49:20 UTC 2016

Hi guys!
I want to upgrade my oVirt nodes from oVirt Node - 3.6 -
0.999.201607061021.el7.centos to ovirt-node-ng-installer-ovirt-4.0-2016062412.
I want to use the ovirt-engine GUI for it. I already installed
oVirrt-engine version 4.0 and the ovirt-node-ng-image squashfs image
version 4.0.0. I don't wanna do virtual CD/DVD upgrade because is across
datacenter and I'm doing right now and is to slow. On the other hand I
haven't been able to use ovirt-node-upgrade tool cause I can't find any
example of the parameter --iso=, so I've no idea how to use it. Not even
one example in google. BTW, Thank you very much to Douglas Schilling
Landgraf for the previous answer. Thanks to him I could workaround my
issues..