[ovirt-users] oVirt metrics

Yaniv Bronheim ybronhei at redhat.com
Wed Jul 13 10:36:48 UTC 2016

Hi,

In oVirt-4.0 we introduced integration with metrics collectors, In [1] you
will find a guide for utilizing your environment to retrieve visualized
reports about hosts and vms statistics.

I encourage to try that out and send us requests for additional valuable
metrics that you think vdsm should publish.
This area is still work in progress and we plan to support more
technologies and different architectures for metrics collections as
describes in the post. This will follow by additional links in the post
([1]) that describe how to do so.. stay tuned.

[1] https://bronhaim.wordpress.com/2016/06/26/ovirt-metrics

<https://bronhaim.wordpress.com/2016/06/26/ovirt-metrics/>--
*Yaniv Bronhaim.*