[ovirt-users] oVirt metrics

Dominique Taffin dominique.taffin at 1und1.de
Wed Jul 13 11:44:58 UTC 2016

Hello!

very nice implementation - and very good blog entry.

IMHO a very important metric should be made available: IOPS.

IOPS are a very important factor when using shared storage among a
cluster. It is a key indicator for identifying issues and performance
bottlenecks and also having a base for scaling proper storage devices.
Beeing able to display IOPS per VM would be a great benefit for large
scale enterprises.

best,
 Dominique