[ovirt-users] Migration Failure Due to network

Alexis HAUSER alexis.hauser at telecom-bretagne.eu
Tue Jul 19 15:44:53 UTC 2016

Here are the two Events I can see :
Host Hypervisor has network interface which exceeded the defined threshold [95%] (em1: transmit rate[98%], receive rate [4%])
Migration failed  (VM: Clone-ubuntu, Source: Hypervisor, Destination: hypervisor22).

Any ideas ?

It it not the first time I have this kind of network saturation issue...
My current temporary setup is this : 2 hosts with only one network physical interface used and assigned to ovirtmgmt, used by all VM.
Do migration of a running VM from one host to the other use the network assigned to that VM for migration ? Or does it use ovirtmgmt in all cases ?

What minimum network architecture setup would you advice me to avoid this kind of issues ?