[ovirt-users] Hosted Engine oVirt 3.6 iscsi multipath

Julian De Marchi julian at jdcomputers.com.au
Wed Jul 20 05:09:14 UTC 2016

heya--

i have an ovirt 3.6 installation. all my iscsi LUNs are mulipath,
however the hostedengine storage is not.

i tried to import the hostedengine storage domain into my cluster but
got a warning it is controlled via another oVirt cluster. i accepted the
warning and imported anyway, but it crashed my hosted engine and
hosted-engine broker restarted as expected.

i am curious of how to configure multipath for the hosted engine storage
domain ?

many thanks!

--julian