[ovirt-users] Cannot configure/save Network Interfaces in a freshly installed oVirt Node 4.0.1

Ariel Perez - BookIt.com System Administrator ariel.perez at bookit.com
Wed Jul 20 15:26:41 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to save the Network Interfaces configuration in a freshly installed hypervisor in version 4.0.1, and I'm getting this error:

Error while executing action:

blade1c1.ism.ld:

  *   Cannot setup Networks. Role (migration/display/gluster) network 'migration' hasn't boot protocol assigned.

The configuration is exactly the same as in the rest of the nodes (3.6 latest one). I've been googling it but nothing.

Thank u in advance,

Ariel

--
This email was Virus checked by UTM 9. For issues please contact the Windows Systems Admin.