[ovirt-users] New host HE 4.0 -> [ ERROR ] Failed to execute stage 'Environment customization': Specified gateway is not pingable

Matt . yamakasi.014 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 08:03:27 UTC 2016

OK, I will check this laster on, as I was having issues with the
deploy from the GUI before as nothing really happened, I thought it
was a bug on the first 4.0 release ?

I think this should be investigated, the whole deployment as it would
be good to have the possibility to list some GW's in case you use
failover.

I was even thinking of setting the engine IP there, should be working
as good as also.