[ovirt-users] Import of ova failed

Shahar Havivi shavivi at redhat.com
Thu Jul 21 13:17:47 UTC 2016

On 21.07.16 14:01, Campbell McLeay wrote:
> Thanks Shahar. Will do. I created a new VM on VMWare for the purposes
> of testing the import again with a new hostname, and it failed with
> the same error.
What you are trying to do is as far as I understand is to use virt-v2v utility
to put the ova in export domain, there may be something wrong between the
virt-v2v output ovf and the oVirt engine.
You can try the new feature to import ova strait on oVirt admin portal (if you
already try that the forget it), go to the vms tab -> import and select
"vmware ova" from the select box...