[ovirt-users] Centos 7 no bootable device

Samuli Heinonen samppah at neutraali.net
Fri Jul 22 09:17:52 UTC 2016

Hi Johan,

I had similar problems with some VM’s when moving VM’s to oVirt 3.6 from older versions. Iirc it was unable to find the disk device at all. The weird pard is that when I booted VM with recovery cd everything was ok. I was able to boot VM’s when I enabled boot menu from VM options (Boot options - Enable boot menu). Can you try if that helps in your case?

Best regards,
Samuli Heinonen