[ovirt-users] vdsm ssl errors

Piotr Kliczewski piotr.kliczewski at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 09:15:46 UTC 2016

Based on the pieces of the logs that you provided it is hard to tell
what was the reason of a connection being closed.

This message is logged when python ssl library we use was reading the
data from the connection and it was closed by
the other side (engine). It is expected message in those situations.

Please provide more complete engine logs so we know why the connection
was closed.