[ovirt-users] one export domain two DC

Fernando Fuentes ffuentes at darktcp.net
Mon Jul 25 20:21:51 UTC 2016

It did not work for me.
When I put the export on maintenance mode/detach it than try to add to
my second dc I get:

Error while executing action New NFS Storage Domain: Error in creating a
Storage Domain. The selected storage path is not empty (probably
contains another Storage Domain). Either remove the existing Storage
Domain from this path, or change the Storage path).

I am not sure if I explain my self right...
I have two clusters and two different ovirt DC. each ovirt  manager is
installed on a different host... One host has oVirt 3.6 and the other
host has ovirt 4.0

I want to export my vms on my ovirt 3.6 and move those vm's to my
ovirt 4.0.

What are my options?

Regards,

--