[ovirt-users] Fencing errors on oVirt Engine Version: 4.0.1

Martin Perina mperina at redhat.com
Wed Jul 27 18:18:33 UTC 2016

Hmm, it's really strange that this is working on 3.6 and not on 4.0, I
don't see any obvious error, so we need to find out what are correct
parameters for your fencing device.
The easiest way is to execute fence_ipmilan, according to vdsm.log
following are your current options:

fence_ipmilan -a khk9dsk35-mgnt.ip.tdk.dk -l mgntuser -p <PASSWORD> -o
status

Does the above works if it's execute from khk9dsk34-mgnt.ip.tdk.dk? Btw is
username correct? Shouldn't be there 'mgmtuser'?

If all of above is correct and you are still not able to get power status,
here are options you could try:

-v
--lanplus
-4