[ovirt-users] Ovirt Hosted-Engine not installing ERROR: 'OVEHOSTED_NETWORK/host_name'

Andy farkey_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 19:32:06 UTC 2016

Florian,
I am having the exact same problem that you are having.  Are the server NICS bonded with a management VLAN?
thanks

 On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 1:42 PM, Florian Nolden <f.nolden at xilloc.com> wrote:

 Hello,
I try to install Ovirt 4.0.1-1 on a fresh installed CentOS 7.2 using a replica 3 glusterfs. But I have trouble deploying the hosted engine.
hosted-engine --deploy
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ovirt_hosted_engine_ha/lib/storage_backends.py:15: DeprecationWarning: vdscli uses xmlrpc. since ovirt 3.6 xmlrpc is deprecated, please use vdsm.jsonrpcvdscli  import vdsm.vdscli
[ ERROR ] Failed to execute stage 'Environment customization': 'OVEHOSTED_NETWORK/host_name'

VDSM also did not create the ovirtmgmt bridge or the routing tables.
I used the CentOS 7 minimal, and selected Infrastructure Server. I added the Puppet 4 repo and the Ovirt 4.0 Repo, no EPEL. I can reproduce it on 3 similar installed servers.
Any Ideas?