[ovirt-users] [ovirt-devel] Is there some guideline how to replace Linux Bridge with ovs on vdsm?

lifuqiong lifuqiong at cncloudsec.com
Thu Jul 28 01:32:25 UTC 2016

Is there some solution or advice using ovs instead of linux bridge?  if we using ovirt 4.0.0 still

Thank you

On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 4:52 PM, lifuqiong <lifuqiong at cncloudsec.com> wrote:

It’s announced ovs is already support in build 4.0.0,  Do you mean we can’t use ovs yet?

It is available in 4.0.2 as a tech-preview.

You should be aware that it may be unstable at this point, work on it is still in progress

and we look forward for the community feedback.

Hello Mark,

OVS limited support is coming out in the next build (4.0.2), it is in tech-preview stage.

At the moment, there is no ovs-dpdk integration support.

Thanks,

Edy.