[ovirt-users] master storage domain stuck in state "locked"

Kenneth Bingham w at qrk.us
Sun Jul 31 03:20:22 UTC 2016

Correction: /data is the master, /engine is stuck in status "Locked", but
is also the volume where the self-hosted engine VM has its virtual disk as
deployed by the hosted-engine script. I've since tried rebooting both
primary and secondary points of entry to the Gluster volumes
simultaneously. The volume is still locked.