[ovirt-users] illegal host split-state

Kenneth Bingham w at qrk.us
Sun Jul 31 15:16:46 UTC 2016

Thanks, Roy. It really seemed to be stuck because I waited more than 8
hours. I've since nuked the self-hosted engine VM, reinitialized the
lockspace, and redployed the appliance with hosted-engine. I'm no longer
able to reproduce this cycle and the main difference I see is that the
import of the /engine storage domain succeeded this time and the hosted
engine VM now appears in the "Virtual Machines" tab. It was always visible
in 'virsh --readonly list'.