[ovirt-users] management interface

Kenneth Bingham w at qrk.us
Sun Jul 31 17:06:36 UTC 2016

Fernando, That is the recommended approach, that ovirtmgmt bridge not also
be used for VMs. This is for the sake of separation of privilege if I
understand correctly, and there's no reason that VMs will not be able to
communicate using that bridge. Whether or not you tag depends on your
network's logical topology. If you don't tag in oVirt manager and your
network uses VLANs, then the packets will be treated as belonging to the
default VLAN, often ID 1, but certainly not always.