[ovirt-users] Prepare for version 4 of oVirt API

Juan Hernández jhernand at redhat.com
Wed May 4 10:39:12 EDT 2016

Hello all,

For those of you that use oVirt API, I wanted to inform you that
version 4 of oVirt will by default use a new version of the API,
incompatible with the previous one. The previous version will still be
supported, but only for clients that explicitly send the "Version: 3"
header, as described here:

https://github.com/oVirt/ovirt-engine/tree/master/backend/manager/modules/restapi

If you are aware of any piece of software that uses the oVirt API,
please let me know, so that we can inform the authors.

Thanks in advance,
Juan Hernandez

3ºD, 28016 Madrid, Spain