[ovirt-users] IP address doesn't appear in the host network interfaces tab

Nathanaël Blanchet blanchet at abes.fr
Tue Nov 8 15:03:27 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I try to change my migration network from one to an other. To do such a
thing I assigned an IP  on the new vlan fo r each of my hosts by
dhcp.but when changing the migration network at the cluster level,
engine complains that my host doesn't have IP.

I tried the "Sync all networks tab" to refresh, but nothing happens.
Howver IP in the vlan do exist on the host.

The only workaround to do this is to restart vdsmd and then, IP appear
and I can go further.

Can it be considered as a bug?

--
Nathanaël Blanchet