[ovirt-users] Info on testing ovirt 4.0.5 and gluster

knarra knarra at redhat.com
Wed Nov 16 06:59:48 UTC 2016

Hi Gianluca,

     yes, you are right. Now second and third host can be directly added
from UI. Before adding the second and third host please make sure that
the following steps are done for hyperconverged setup.

1) On Hosted engine vm run the command 'engine-config -s
AllowClusterWithVirtGlusterEnabled=true'

2) Restart ovirt-engine by running the command 'service ovirt-engine
restart'

3) /Edit Cluster/>/Default/>/Enable the gluster service/.

4) Create separate storage domains for each gluster volume. You can see
that hosted_storage gets imported into the UI automatically when one
storage domain is created in the UI.

5) Add second and third host from UI.

Hope this helps

Thanks