[ovirt-users] Cannot install latest upstream master

knarra knarra at redhat.com
Wed Nov 16 07:03:33 UTC 2016

Hi,

     I was  installing latest upstream master and i am hitting the issue
below. Can some one please let me know if this a bug ? If yes, is this
going to be fixed in the next nightly?

[WARNING] OVF does not contain a valid image description, using default.
[ INFO  ] Detecting host timezone.
           Enter ssh public key for the root user that will be used for
the engine appliance (leave it empty to skip): /root/.ssh/id_rsa.pub
[ ERROR ] The ssh key is not valid.
           Enter ssh public key for the root user that will be used for
the engine appliance (leave it empty to skip):
[WARNING] Skipping appliance root ssh public key
           Do you want to enable ssh access for the root user (yes, no,
without-password) [yes]: yes

ERROR SNIPPET:

           |- [ ERROR ] Failed to execute stage 'Misc configuration':
Command '/usr/bin/ovirt-aaa-jdbc-tool' failed to execute
           |- [ INFO  ] Rolling back database schema
           |- [ INFO  ] Clearing Engine database engine
           |- [ INFO  ] Rolling back DWH database schema
           |- [ INFO  ] Clearing DWH database ovirt_engine_history
           |- [ INFO  ] Stage: Clean up
           |-           Log file is located at
/var/log/ovirt-engine/setup/ovirt-engine-setup-20161115140627-er36oa.log
           |- [ INFO  ] Generating answer file
'/var/lib/ovirt-engine/setup/answers/20161115140829-setup.conf'
           |- [ INFO  ] Stage: Pre-termination
           |- [ INFO  ] Stage: Termination
           |- [ ERROR ] Execution of setup failed
           |- HE_APPLIANCE_ENGINE_SETUP_FAIL
[ ERROR ] Engine setup failed on the appliance
[ ERROR ] Failed to execute stage 'Closing up': Engine setup failed on
the appliance Please check its log on the appliance.
[ INFO  ] Stage: Clean up
[ INFO  ] Generating answer file
'/var/lib/ovirt-hosted-engine-setup/answers/answers-20161115193834.conf'
[ INFO  ] Stage: Pre-termination
[ INFO  ] Stage: Termination
[ ERROR ] Hosted Engine deployment failed: this system is not reliable,
please check the issue,fix and redeploy
           Log file is located at
/var/log/ovirt-hosted-engine-setup/ovirt-hosted-engine-setup-20161115191145-hr3nat.log
[root at rhsqa-grafton4 ~]#

Thanks

kasturi.