[ovirt-users] Storage questions

Yaniv Dary ydary at redhat.com
Tue Nov 22 09:49:52 UTC 2016

I suggest you setup that environment and test for the performance and
report if you have issues.
Please note that currently there is no data locality guarantee, so a VM
might be running on a host that doesn't have its disks.

We have APIs to do backup\restore and that is the only supported option for
backup:
https://www.ovirt.org/develop/release-management/features/storage/backup-restore-api-integration/
You can look at the Gluster DR option that was posted a while back, you can
look that up.
It used geo replication and import storage domain to do the DR.

Yaniv Dary
Technical Product Manager
Red Hat Israel Ltd.
34 Jerusalem Road