[ovirt-users] Storage questions

Oscar Segarra oscar.segarra at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 08:19:17 UTC 2016

possible unrecoverable gluster bugs" is a sweeping statement. Do you have
any particular issue that you can refer us to?

No, I don't have experienced any issue, but if under heavy loads a new one
appears, In this environment I could leave 1000 vdi out of service (or 1000
people without their workplace.

Once clarified all questions, with oVirt, is it possible to achieve this
architecture (or similar) ?

Do you have any customer who has run out a gluster environment for heavy
load vdi ?

Thanks a lot.