[ovirt-users] GFS2 and OCFS2 for Shared Storage

Fernando Frediani fernando.frediani at upx.com.br
Wed Nov 23 13:31:28 UTC 2016

Are you sure Pavel ?

As far as I know and it has been discussed in this list before, the
limitation is in CLVM which doesn't support Thinprovisioning yet. LVM2
does, but it is not in Clustered mode. I tried to use GFS2 in the past
for other non-virtualization related stuff and didn't have much success
either.

What about OCFS2 ? Has anyone ?

Fernando