[ovirt-users] 4.0.5 create vm from template on cinder/ceph backed storage

Jordan Conway jconway at linuxfoundation.org
Thu Nov 24 21:03:05 UTC 2016

I've got a problem where since upgrading to 4.0.5 I am still unable to
create a vm from a template.
The issue now is that it seems to be stuck in a loop trying to and failing
to create the vm, which is making my logs explode with the following

https://paste.fedoraproject.org/489161/14799981/

And in the engine UI "Failed to complete VM fromtemplate-1 creation."
thousands of times.

The issue started I believe with this sql error

https://paste.fedoraproject.org/489183/00010131/

Any insight on how I can stop the persistent error would be appreciated, as
it is also preventng me from running engine-setup due to running jobs, even
though vdsclient shows nothing.

vdsClient -s 0 getAllTasksStatuses
{'status': {'message': 'OK', 'code': 0}, 'allTasksStatus': {}}

Thank you,
Jordan Conway