[ovirt-users] integrating a new host into a gluster cluster

Nathanaël Blanchet blanchet at abes.fr
Fri Nov 25 16:41:12 UTC 2016

Hello,

After registering a new host in an existing gluster cluster, it can't
activate because it has no other gluster peer registered, so no existing
declared gluster domain storage. It has no more /gluster-bricks directory.

It's like this new host has nothing to do with gluster, except
installing the relevant rpm.

I could manually declare other peer but I suppose it is not the good
way. I already reinstalled it after deleting it, but it is always the
same. In memory, precedent host didn't behaved in this way when installing.

--
Nathanaël Blanchet

Supervision réseau
Pôle Infrastrutures Informatiques