[ovirt-users] I wrote an oVirt thing

Moran Goldboim mgoldboi at redhat.com
Sun Nov 27 09:07:42 UTC 2016

Guys, can you please check out Ansible integration work for those use cases:
a base Auth/Vms/Disks modules were introduced with Ansible 2.2 -
https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/ovirt_vms_module.html
https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/ovirt_disks_module.html
https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/ovirt_auth_module.html
https://github.com/ansible/ansible-modules-extras/tree/stable-2.2/cloud/ovirt

with many improvements coming soon with Ansible 2.3:
https://github.com/ansible/ansible-modules-extras/tree/devel/cloud/ovirt
https://github.com/ansible/ansible-modules-extras/pulls?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Apr%20is%3Aopen%20ovirt

it sounds like that for this use case, Ansible modules should be a great
answer.

Moran.