[ovirt-users] Import OVA or OVF file from other oVirt - oVirt 4.x

Victor Jose Acosta vic.ad94 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 15:37:56 UTC 2016

Hello everyone, i got some questions to you

Export domain will be deprecated so, how do i import a ova from another
oVIrt to my own oVirt?

i will explain to you what I'm trying to do, i got oVirt in 3 different
sites, and I'm creating a python based backup software for oVirt 4.x,
what i want to do is create a OVA or OVF file as backup and send it to
my other site, it's a kind of disaster recovery strategy.

With oVirt 3.x, i do it creating a ova file then import that .ova file
using ovirt-image-uploader, but in oVirt 4 that tool will be deprecated
also, so how do i export a .ova or .ovf file from other oVirt to my own

Thanks in advance