[ovirt-users] Import OVA or OVF file from other oVirt - oVirt 4.x

Victor Jose Acosta vic.ad94 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 13:47:12 UTC 2016

Ok ok

When you make a full restore you have a whole new VM, but what if you
just need  just one directory? "/etc/puppet/environments" for example

So there is where granular backup works, because if you don't have that
option you will have to restore the whole VM, copy that directory, then
delete the restored VM

I don't know if my english is good enough to explain perfectly, but do
you understand my point?