[ovirt-users] Chinese oVirt community

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Mon Oct 31 03:54:01 EDT 2016

Hi all,

Recently, more and more questions are posted to users at ovirt.org in
what seems like a result of a google translation of Chinese to
English. These are usually hard to understand, and I expect the
replies are also hard to understand. A recent example is [1].

Two years ago there was a discussion [2] about this on
users at ovirt.org. Now, when searching, I find:
1. There seems to have been a domain ovirt-china.org , but it's dead
now (no info about it in dns or whois). The only version of it I can
find on archive.org is [3].
2. There is a github org [4].
3. There is a google group [5] , but it requires registration to view
(and I didn't try to register).

If there is an active Chinese community of oVirt users, perhaps we
should give it more publicity, to make it easier to find. Otherwise,
perhaps we can help by creating a list on lists.ovirt.org , or
something like that.

Best regards,

[1] http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2016-October/043732.html

[2]