[ovirt-users] Importing VM's from VMware

Yaniv Kaul ykaul at redhat.com
Wed Oct 26 21:10:34 UTC 2016

On Oct 26, 2016 11:51 PM, "Bryan Sockel" <Bryan.Sockel at altn.com> wrote:

> The process finished successfully, took about 4 hours per vm, not sure if
this is typical or not, but this being our first test run i was afraid that
it may have stopped and was unsure.  I will check the VDSM.log file on the
next test migration i do.

What was the size of the disks and what was the network interfaces speed on
both sides?
What is the storage performance on both?
Y.