[ovirt-users] Unable to upgrade from 4.1.0.* to 4.1.1

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 11:51:10 UTC 2017

Il 01/Apr/2017 13:44, "Anantha Raghava" <raghav at exzatechconsulting.com> ha
scritto:

Hi,

I am trying to upgrade my setup from version 4.1.0* to 4.1.1. While the yum
update "ovirt-*-setup*" worked without any issues, engine-setup command is
throwing errors. Screen shot is shown below. I even updated my CentOS. Yet
the same issues continue.

Can someone extend help upgrading the engine version?

You have to disable epel repo. There is a conflict/mismatch between the
collect version in epel and what needed in ovirt.
It is mentioned in release notes for 4.1.1
Hih,
Gianluca