[ovirt-users] Ovirt tasks "stuck"

Nathanaël Blanchet blanchet at abes.fr
Tue Apr 4 09:02:23 UTC 2017

For instance

PGPASSWORD=XXXXX /usr/share/ovirt-engine/setup/dbutils/unlock_entity.sh
-q -t disk -u engine
296c010e-3c1d-4008-84b3-5cd39cff6aa1 | 525a4dda-dbbb-4872-a5f1-8ac2aed48392

PGPASSWORD=XXXXX /usr/share/ovirt-engine/setup/dbutils/unlock_entity.sh
-t snapshot -u engine 525a4dda-dbbb-4872-a5f1-8ac2aed48392

Le 01/04/2017 à 19:55, Jim Kusznir a écrit :
> Hi:
>
> A few days ago I attempted to create a new VM from one of the
> ovirt-image-repository images.  I haven't really figured out how to
> use this reliably yet, and in this case, while trying to import an
> image, one of my nodes spontaneously rebooted (or at least, it looked
> like that to ovirt...Not sure if it had an OOM issue or something
> else).  I assume it was the node that got the task of importing those
> images, as ever since then (several days now), on my management screen
> under "Tasks" it shows the attempted imports, still stuck in
> "processing".  I'm quite certain its not actually processing. I do
> believe it used some of my storage up in the partially downloaded
> images, though (they do show up as GlanceDisk-<numbers>, with a status
> of "Locked" under the main Disks tab.
>
> How do I "properly" recover from this (abort the task and delete the
> partial download)?
>
> Thanks!
>
> --Jim

Nathanaël Blanchet