[ovirt-users] Question about firewall on hypervisor

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 07:08:15 UTC 2017

Suppose I want to disable firewall at already installed hypervisor side (eg
because I want to setup OVN and currently if I remember correctly it needs
to be disabled for that), can I simply disable the related services through

systemctl stop iptables
systemctl disable iptables

systemctl stop firewalld
systemctl disable firewalld

Or is anything else to do at hypervisor and/or engine side?
I don't see anything in web admin gui editing the host, while when I add
the host there is the checkbox "Automatically configure host firewall"....

Thanks,
Gianluca