[ovirt-users] NFS storage domain path is illegal

Bill James bill.james at j2.com
Wed Apr 5 16:01:19 UTC 2017

once it is detached it no longer shows up in any list other than the
dialog for "attach data domain".
How do I right click on it or select it to "remove" it?
I did find that if I select Data Center -> Default on left, select the
storage tab, for domain in maintenance right click will let me Destroy
the volume. Remove option never became active.

We will rename the host to not use '_', thanks for the replies!

On 04/05/2017 12:00 AM, Fred Rolland wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 2:27 AM, Bill James <bill.james at j2.com
> <mailto:bill.james at j2.com>> wrote:
>
>     ovirt-engine-tools-4.1.0.4-1.el7.centos.noarch
>     vdsm-4.19.4-1.el7.centos.x86_64
>

>     I'm trying to add a NFS storage domain but the gui keeps telling
>     me the export path is illegal.
>     Even though I can mount the volume fine at the command line.
>     I have not found any log that contains the error so I can't attach
>     log entry.
>
>     It says "Use IP:/path or FQDN:/path" but only IP works, no name
>     I've tried is allowed.
>
>     Also, how do I remove a storage domain?
>     I could put it into maintenance and then detach it, but I have not
>     found any way to remove/destroy/delete it.
>

> Once it is detached, you have a "remove" button on the top above the list.
> You can also do a right click on the row and select "destroy.
>
> With the "remove" action you have the possibility to format the domain
> to wipe any data on it.
>

>     What I'm trying for Export Path:
>        qagenfil1_nfs1:/ovirt_inside/images
>

>     Thanks.

Cloud Services for Business www.j2.com
j2 | eFax | eVoice | FuseMail | Campaigner | KeepItSafe | Onebox

This email, including its contents and attachments, contains information from j2 Global, Inc. and/or its affiliates that may be privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure.  The information is intended for the addressee(s) only.  If you are not an addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution, or use of this message is prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply email and delete the message and any copies.  ©2017 j2 Global, Inc. and affiliates.  All rights reserved.  eFax®, eVoice®, Campaigner®, FuseMail®, KeepItSafe®, and Onebox® are trademarks of j2 Global, Inc. and affiliates.