[ovirt-users] oVirt Roadmap

Yaniv Kaul ykaul at redhat.com
Thu Apr 6 13:29:19 UTC 2017

There isn't any yet. We are still trying to figure it out.
I would say that the general theme would be smaller releases in shorter
cycles, with emphasis on higher overall quality, ease of use (UI
improvements - look & feel and functionality, continue to improve
documentation, especially around API, SDKs and examples to them) and
smoother upgrade experience.

Y.