[ovirt-users] After 3.5->3.6 upgrade, OVF update error every hour

Chris Adams cma at cmadams.net
Thu Apr 6 15:47:40 UTC 2017

That version of vdsm doesn't seem to be in the ovirt-3.6 repos - where
would I get it?

My plan is to continue upgrading to 4.0 and then 4.1.  Does that version
(or newer) come from 4.0+?  If so, is it safe to upgrade to 4.0 with the
older vdsm, or should I update vdsm first (to eliminate this error)?

Thanks.