[ovirt-users] Initial network setup question ...

Alan Bunch Alan.Bunch at altour.com
Fri Apr 7 12:44:26 UTC 2017

Hello all,

I have a question about the initial setup for ovirt. I have 3 nodes that I am about ready to install a hyper converged setup using Gluster for storage and hosted-engine. Gluster is setup and the volumes are mounted.

My question is this:
What does the networking setup need to look like at install time ? Do I need to setup all of the bonds, vlans and bridges before I start the install or should I just set an ovirtmgmt bond/vlan/bridge and setup the rest of the networking inside of ovirt. I expect to need 3 or 4 networks/vlan to match my existing networks to attach vm's to.

Any help or pointers would be appreciated.

Thank You