[ovirt-users] engine upgrade 4.1.0 => 4.1.1, no more engine console available

Rafał Wojciechowski it at rafalwojciechowski.pl
Mon Apr 10 07:38:36 UTC 2017

hi,

I have similiar issue(I also started my mailthread) after upgrade 4.0 to 4.1

Version 4.1.1.8-1.el7.centos (before it was some 4.1.0.x or similiar -
update not fixed it)

to run VM I have to set in Console tab Headless mode - without it I got
libvirtd segfault(logs attached in my mailthread).

So I am able to run VMs only without Console - do you also have to set
headless before run VM?

I noticed that libvirt-daemon was also upgraded to 2.0 version during
ovirt upgrade - I dont think that 4.1 was not testes due to such
libvirtd upgrade... but maybe?

Regards,
Rafal Wojciechowski