[ovirt-users] iSCSI storage domain and multipath when adding node

Ondrej Svoboda osvoboda at redhat.com
Mon Apr 10 12:12:10 UTC 2017

Gianluca,

I can see that the workaround you describe here (to complete multipath
configuration in CLI) fixes an inconsistency in observed iSCSI sessions. I
think it is a shortcoming in oVirt that you had to resort to manual
configuration. Could you file a bug about this? Ideally, following the bug
template presented to you by Bugzilla, i.e. "Expected: two iSCSI sessions",
"Got: one the first node ... one the second node".

Edy, Martin, do you think you could help out here?

Thanks,
Ondra