[ovirt-users] ovirt node 4.1.1.1

Julius Bekontaktis julius.bekontaktis at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 14:15:05 UTC 2017

Hey guys,

Yesterday I've upgraded my Ovirt Node 4.1.0 to 4.1.1.1 version. Everything
looks fine except Network configuration part is missing. If I enter
manually in url (/network) like in the older version - I get Not Found
 error. I've roll backed to previous version - network configuration part
is OK, reverted back to new one - no networking configuration. How should I
configure networks? In terminal, the old way ?

Thanks for any comments. Maybe I am missing something.

Regards
Julius