[ovirt-users] Networking setup

FERNANDO FREDIANI fernando.frediani at upx.com
Fri Apr 14 15:01:46 UTC 2017

Hello Alexis.

Why use all those physical NICs and not simplify with fewer NICs and
cabling.

Things like Management, Migration and Display you may put on the same set
of NICs (bond0) as Management and Display traffic are marginal so you have
an almost dedicated NICs for Migration traffic.
Then yes is good to separate VMs traffic and iSCSI in different set of NICs.

If you really want to use all your physical NICs add the one left in this
scenario to either add more bandwidth to VMs traffic or to user as
active/backup if you have two non-stackable switches, either with bonding
too.

Regards
Fernando