[ovirt-users] Latency threshold between Hosted Engine and Hosts

FERNANDO FREDIANI fernando.frediani at upx.com
Mon Apr 17 14:11:50 UTC 2017

Hello.

I have a Engine which is hosted in a optimal location for the people who
access it and this Engine manage multiple Datacenters, some close by and
some far away in terms of latency.

What is the maximum latency advised between the Engine and the hosts for
a healthy operation or that doesn't matter much as long the Engine can
always reach the hosts ?

Currently the maximum latency I have between Engine and Hosts is 110ms
and sometimes when there is a non-optimal route latency goes up to
170ms. Should I be concerned about this ?

Thanks
Fernando